Oil in the water – blood in the water. It’s seen in The Bible. The waters are said to turn red at the end of the world. BP? Are you listening? Read the Good Book lately?
The point is…
The world looks like it’s ending every single day. What are we doing about it? I’m not saying I believe any conspiracies about the so-called end being “nigh”. I’m not standing on the corner holding up a sign saying so. I just know we have to get things together or we will end our own lives. Our own world.
Iraq?
A joke.
Afghanistan?
Yeah. Ridiculous.
BP?
Possibly responsible for something that MY grandchildren won’t see cleaned up.
Obama?
Don’t get me started.
Oh, wait… I’m already started.
Barack Obama. If I could word a letter to you right now it would read a lot like this:
“
Dear President Obama,
How dare you. How dare you stand in control of a nation and not take charge of its waters and its people. Blood is spilled everyday overseas for oil and resources, while the very thing you are killing for leaks into our Gulf. Yes, I said YOU. YOU: The man I would have voted for two years ago if I was legally allowed. YOU: Who gave us all “hope” for a short time and dethroned the borderline evil actions of Bush/Cheney. YOU: Who has let me, personally, down in every possible way, not to mention the American people as a whole.
Sincerely and with hopes you will get your shit together,
An Angry American
“
Or for the lazy and illiterately ignorant President that I now see creating a trough out of the White House,
“
Dear Obama,
Fix it.
From,
An Angry American
“
It’s OUR country. Hell, it’s OUR world. Why can’t we treat it like we own it?!
No comments:
Post a Comment